For 2 year ANM, Nursing Programme
Eligibility : -
The candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized Board/ Council. Appearing candidate may also apply but their candidature shall only be valid when they obtain minimum qualifying marks and pass qualifying examination before counseling. The candidate must attain the minimum age of 17 years on or before 31-Dec of the year in which admission is sought. The maximum age for admission shall be 35 years.
Selection process :-
1. There shall be an Entrance examination conducted by the institution. The standard of the entrance examination shall be of the level of 12th. The pattern of question will be of multiple choices (objective type).
2. Candidate short listed on the basis of written examination shall have to appear at the 1st round of counseling. A second round of counseling may be held for candidates listed in waiting list provided that there seats vacant after the 1st round of counseling.
Medical Fitness :-
Admission is subject to satisfactory of medical examination report
Documents Required :-
- 10 & 12 or equivalent pass certificate.
- 10 & 12 or equivalent mark sheet
- Cast certificate if applicable.
- Allotment letter (Govt. quota)
- 2 passport size photograph.
- Original documents to be produced for verified at the time of admission.