The Course offered is Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)
Objective of the Course :-
1. To help in understanding the principles of healthful living related to all age groups in the community.
2. To help society deal in basic health care activities in community and Institutional settings.
3. Importance of Nutrition and health education activities in the home, clinic and community.
4. Explain & understand basic material and child health care including immunization services, family health care, and family planning services.
5. (i) Teach basic midwifery procedures and basic nursing techniques with special emphasis on domiciliary and home nursing procedures (health worker female).
(ii) Participate in prevention and control of communicable diseases; assist in execution of national health programmes; promote village and environmental sanitation; perform basic nursing techniques.
6. Develop skills in first-aid and emergency nursing care, elementary medical care including treatment of minor ailments.
7. Lead & motivate as a responsible member of the health team.
8. To understand and develop Community resources which could be utilized for health promotion, health maintenance, and prevention of disease.
9. Develop training module for the training of community/village level health worker.
10. Promote community development activities.
Affiliation & Approval :-
Saroj Nursing Institute offers 2 year quality training programme of Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) course which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council(INC) Govt. of India, Govt. of Bihar(Health Department) and Bihar Nurses Registration(BNRC). The curriculum followed would be as per the guidelines laid down by the Indian Nursing Council and Bihar Nursing Registration Council.
The School has got excellent infrastructure to provide quality education. Spacious class rooms with modern furniture and audio visual aid are available for attentive classes. The laboratories are well equipped with modern facilities Besides games, canteen, recreation room, health centre, transportation facilities includes well maintained school buses are also available for our student's need.
Faculties are the main pillar of any School. Realizing this fact, the institute has appointed senior and well qualified faculty members who are expertise in their respective field. The full time faculty members are available in the institute. The principal & faculty are in the regular interaction with the students even after the teaching hours.
The laboratories are well equipped with adequate number of scientific instrument so that each student can get full exposure & chance to handle them. Computer interference with related equipments are emphasized during course.
Books are life blood of any educational system. They are treasure of knowledge and must be use effectively. The school library has adequate number of books, journals, Supplements & other learning material for students. Internet connectivity and online information sources are also available.
Hospital tie-up :-
Saroj Nursing Institute has been tied-up with 100 bedded Bhawani Hospital and Research Institute, Muzaffarpur. 100 bedded Maa Janki Hospital and Research Center Pvt. Ltd., Muzaffarpur. 30 bedded J.P. Hospital, Muzaffarpur, Primary Health Center (PHC) Kanti, Muzaffarpur and Saroj Clinic and Nursing Home, Muzaffarpur so as to provide proper training and practical knowledge.